Quality system is established, documented and maintained as means of ensuring that product confirms to specified requirements. We manufacture products confirming to ISO 9001 : 1994 international standard.
Quality System Procedures
Documented procedures consistent with the requirement of the standard and quality policy are prepared. Quality System and documented procedures are effectively implemented.
The range and the details of the procedures that form part of the quality system depend upon the complexity of the work, method used, skills and training needed by the personnel involved in carrying out the activities. Work instructions that defined how an activity is performed are referred in documented procedures.
We follow a well documented procedure of meeting the specified requirements for products, project or contract.
- Quality plans are prepared form incoming, in process and finished products inspection.
- Identification and acquisition of any control, processes, equipment (including inspection and test equipment), fixtures, resources and skills that may be needed to achieve the required quality is done.
- Compatibility of the production process, installation, servicing, inspection and test procedures and the application documentation is ensured.
- Updation of Quality Control, inspection and testing techniques, including the development of new instrumentation are ensured as necessary.
- Any measurement requirement involving capability that exceeds the known state of the art in sufficient time for the needed capability is identified and developed.
- Suitable verification at appropriate stage in the realization of product is identified. which contain a subjective element is sought.
- The clarification of standards of acceptability for all features and requirements, including those which contain a subjective element is sought.
Facilities at a Glance...
Vikrant Transformers has the manufacturing capabilities to produce any size order. We are cost efficient in providing relatively small prototype quantities, and extremely competitive in producing high volume runs.
Our management and staff recognize the crucial importance of meeting our customers production schedules. When placing an order with us, you can rest assured that it will be completed and delivered as per your requirements.
In House Tooling
In house tooling capabilities including complete workshop facility and Design capabilities.
Our testing laboratory has the mechanical and electrical equipment to test and analyze any parameter. Our Quality program assures us, and you, of the most accurate and precise testing of components possible.
We work closely with every customer to meet the exact requirement. In addition, we maintain our own standards, performing an almost zero defect program.
To further assure the reliability and performance of our products, we use only the highest quality materials in the assembly of transformers.
All winding wire, electrical steel laminations, ferrite cores, coil forms, and other constructive materials are specifically selected and inspected by our experienced engineers.